The Story of Wellness House is the Story of People.Over 6,000 people have been welcomed
into our house more than 75,000 times to receive support and skills to cope with cancer. Over
1,500 people last year alone helped keep our services available at no cost to our participants
through their personal or corporate giving.
So as we were deciding how we wanted to tell the
story of Wellness House on the Internet, we wanted
to emphasize the Story of the People we serve. We
hope you will take a few moments learn more about
us through their words. That will be an honor both
to them and to us.
- Linda Clark, "A Gift, in a way. . ."
- Leigh Robinson, "You give something that you
hope helps. . . "
- Carole Conklin, "It's a solace. . ."
- Ron Borkowski, "I'm getting there. . . "
- Alex Dedas, "A way of life for me now. . . "
- Bob & Elaine Kudel
- . . .and as many others as you would like to add. Remember, web space is cheap. There is
absolutely no comparison to the cost of adding a page to the annual report.
If you or someone you love is affected by cancer, we would like to invite you to come and
participate with us. See our Welcome to Wellness House page for more information. We would
also be happy to receive your questions or comments about the Wellness House Program at